ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
This is a minimum eight-month residential program based on a Christ-centered curriculum. There is daily interaction between the men that encourage a godly lifestyle.
Our program is a minimum 32 weeks of intensive study in four areas:
- Inner Healing
- Sin of Alcoholism and Drug Addiction
- Addiction Recovery Process
- Recovery Aftercare and Discipleship Training
Our program’s individual counseling, classroom teaching, class homework and small group sharing are methods used in making everything that is presented in class applicable to each man’s life.
At the end of this thirty-two week program, each man’s progress is evaluated and discussed openly with our alcohol and drug regeneration director. Many men will graduate at this point, while others may feel a need to extend their committment to Servant Leadership Training (S.L.T.).
S.L.T. is a six month commitment for men who are called into the recovery ministry. It is an intense training period where only the highest caliber of character is permitted. This is a combination of intense studies, internship, and mentoring.
For those seeking help, our program requires a total commitment to change. Through training and small group, we provide the necessary tools for recovery, and when applied, work in peoples lives.
The program’s staff will interview each new incoming participants to assess and determine evidence of sincere desire to seek spiritual help. We cannot help a man unless he is ready to submit to God.
Primary Areas of Training
- Financial Accountability in budgeting, saving, and debt payment
- Relational Accountability
- Time Accountability
- Working in society and living in community
- Journaling & daily moral inventory
- Nightly classes on life-controlling and personal issues
- Peer group support
- Individual, Bible-based counseling
- Restoration Ministry for the family
- Overcomers/Living Free meetings
- Fellowship with others